Sunday 22 February 2009

Sunday lunchtime blues...

I am still not blogging regularly enough, but I thought I would throw a few bits into one post.

I wanted to share a really good youtube clip in our last session, but I forgot. One of my year 7 students showed it to me as it had helped them with their multiplication. Its called vedic mathematics. BTW - does anyone know how to embed a youtube clip on the blog page rather than just giving a link?

I went to the ICA in London last week and found it very inspiring. I met the director Mike Leigh and had a good Hot Chocolate. Do visit if you are near Buckingham Palace.

I should at this point plug my brothers website as he has just gone freelance as an animated graphic designer.

As it has been half-term, then I havent done much real work this week, but I do think spotify is genius and could really change the way we listen to music.

Looking forward to tuesday...

No comments:

Post a Comment