Wednesday 21 January 2009

My first ever blogging experience!

Whilst working with my Year 10's on their 'Digital Story' video today , an interesting situation occurred. They simply do not 'physically' own music any more! For the project the students need to choose the soundtrack to their short film and have been asked to source the music file for the piece. The problem is that the only place that students seem to have their music stored is on their phone or ipod! It seems that obtaining the music file is now done via youtube (and using a series of converters) or downloading it via a number of sources. When I mentioned importing the CD of the track using media player onto the computer, I was looked at like I was born in the 1800's. 

..and getting the music off the device and onto the PC is never straightforward.




  

2 comments:

  1. Just love your article.I do invariably look over your web site for brand new articles.I am recently performing on associate app download spotify
    thats going awing and special because of you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Try this new app Samsung Good Lock 2018 Apk : which is maximum trending now.

    ReplyDelete